[OT] 42-day

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Oct 10 09:42:00 EDT 2010

On Oct 10, 2010, at 5:16 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> I believe this is a good occasion to post a link to an anecode that Colin wrote the the HyperCard list a few years ago: http://qurl.tk/io

Saved me a lot of new typing! There is a link mentioned in that long message, and our server structure has changed since then. Also, expanding HQX files isn't as easy as it use to be, so I've repackaged the file here:

http://xfiles.funnygarbage.com/~colinholgate/files/hitchhiker.zip

It only works in HyperCard, and only with Mac OS prior to OSX (or in Classic), so the number of machines that can view it are dwindling. One of these days I'll convert it to LiveCode. The stack and files that are with it form one of Voyager's Expanded Books, which you can read a little bit about here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanded_Books