Engine Trouble

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Oct 9 04:53:04 EDT 2010

Hi Cal,

Your message confused me but after reasing the other answers on this list I understood what's wrong. What you are describing is not memory leakage. It is simply a quit command badly executed. This solves the problem:

http://runrev.info/Save%20Way%20to%20a%20Quit.htm

You may need to remove the MySQL part from the script.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com