Socket read problems

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Oct 9 00:11:33 EDT 2010

  The two handlers are right next to each other in the card script.  You
may be right about getting another error like socketError or socketClose
that overrides the need for socketTimeout although I would think any
socket timeout would also constitute a socket error wouldn't it?  If so,
why the two messages?

len