Livecode suffix is a pain

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 8 11:18:53 EDT 2010

I complained about this during the last 4.5 beta on the Improve list.

I too find this inordinately long suffix forced on us very cumbersome and
annoying. In all views, a list of livecode stacks with the long suffix is
distracting due to the repitition and in the case of icon view, it is often
harder to read the whole name due to concentation.   Just because a few
other apps do this doesn't make it right.