Download Beta Test Franklin Audio External for LiveCode

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Oct 7 13:41:40 EDT 2010

On 10/7/10 7:51 PM, "Bob Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

Hi Bob,

> Not for me. If I enabled logging, the multichannel sounds never worked.

On XP, yes?  For my problematic XP di help
A) Many clicks on some button. May be second open of example window
B) that LOG file check box.

Actually we have checked their own original  C++ example.
Given as EXE.

And wonder -- on XP it also sometimes glitches...
So it looks to be not a problem of our external,
but their own example logic.

-------------
So far we have decide to provide ANOTHER example for multi-channel.
New WIN archive in the same beta folder.
This new example works seems in 100% cases.

    www.franklin3d.com/download/beta/audio

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin