RevBrowser bug

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 7 12:47:16 EDT 2010

I think at some point the RevBrowser needs to be completely reworked so that the browser is attached not to a window but to an object like a field or a button. Perhaps even a new object called a View Port or something. The way it works now causes all kinds of problems if you try to do anything fancy.

Bob