sorting html text with arrays

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 06:55:15 EDT 2010

Use the form

sort myContainer by mySortFuction(each, myContainer)
-- specify text, numeric, ascending, descending

function mySortFunction singleLineOfList, wholeList
    --apply as many rules as you wish
    --filter as many times as you wish
    --build as many arrays or tables as you wish
    return (a value to sort by)
end mySortFunction

Jim Ault
Las Vegas