Download Beta Test Franklin Audio External for LiveCode

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Oct 6 00:27:09 EDT 2010

On 10/6/10 4:29 AM, "Mark Wieder" <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Ruslan-
>
> I should have followed the directions after rebooting <g>.
>
> I got disgusted and uninstalled. Then I saw your note, reinstalled,
> and there's no rev stack. There's a folder called "franklin_audio_liv"
> and in that is an "OpenAL" folder, something named "pathman.exe", and
> the uninstaller files. Uninstalling does a good job of getting rid of
> the folder and all its files, but installing afterwards seems messed
> up.

There are TWO folders installed

1) one you mention above is:

/Program Files/Paradigma Software / franklin_audio_liv

2) second I did mention in prev letter

  My Documents / Paradigma Software / FranklinAudio

Examples, and install.rev are in the second folder.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology