Image Library Disappeared in LiveCode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 5 14:14:39 EDT 2010

On 10/5/10 11:39 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Hmmm, well I guess the answer's No but I'm not sure why they would show
> up in the App browser. In case I didn't explain things properly, I'm
> referring to the Image Library option on the Development menu. I had
> used the "Import File" option on the Images tab to bring in some image
> files under Revolution 4.0. They still show up in Rev 4.0 but aren't
> listed in LiveCode 4.5.

Sorry, my brain skipped the "library" part and only saw the "image" part
of your question. Others have pointed you in the right direction. I
personally do what Mark Weider suggested, and just use the preferences
field to point the IDE to the older, existing Rev resource folder. It's
easier that way and I don't have to duplicate everything just to run
different versions of the engine.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com