Image Library Disappeared in LiveCode

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 5 13:21:38 EDT 2010

Peter-

Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 10:07:43 AM, you wrote:

> Prowled around a bit more and found where the icons were stored in Rev
> 4.0 (I'm running on OSX).  They are in the Documents/My Revolution
> Studio/Resources/Icon Libraries folder.  Each set of icons I imported
> is in a rev stack named "revlib" followed by the name of the icon
> library.  I'm hoping I can just move those stacks to somewhere in the
> new LiveCode hierarchy to have them show up.  Any ideas?

I find it much simpler to keep LiveCode and Rev pointing to the same
folder. A simple preferences setting and then I don't have to worry
about moving files and keeping multiple copies of things.

But otherwise - yes, the folder hierarchy is the same. Copy the icon
libraries into

<LiveCode preference for User Extensions>/Resources/Icon Libraries.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net