Drag & drop reordering of a DataGrid form

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Oct 5 08:43:13 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com>wrote:

> Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but I don't see any code for handling
> drag/drop in the default datagrid behavior script I got when I installed
> LiveCode 4.5

The code is in the data grid behavior script: edit script of btn "Data Grid"
of stack "revDataGridLibrary"

Our good friend the Slug posted some links to some example stacks I've made
showing how to use it. The code snippet I posted for Monte and Monsieur Le
Slug was to fix an issue with setting the dragAction. The code snippet goes
in the "Data Grid" button script.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems