Datagrid Default Column Behavior

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Oct 5 08:37:07 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com>wrote:

> I guess I'm not understanding this correctly.  Here's what I did, assuming
> the column with the option menu in it is named "OptionColumn"
>
> On the Datagrid Templates card, I see a button named "OptionColumn
> Behavior".  I deleted all the lines from the script for that button then hit
> Apply.  Then I opened the card containing my datagrid but still my default
> column script is only executed for columns that have not been customised.

Deleting the script doesn't change the fact that the button is assigned as
the behavior for the "OptionColumn" column. You need to set the behavior
property of the "OptionColumn" group on you template card to empty.
Otherwise you have a column template with no script at all (because you
deleted the script in OptionColumn Behavior).

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems