Feture request? WAS Re: RevBrowser question

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Mon Oct 4 10:24:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

> Klaus,
>
> You can have a hidden revBrowser window where you load things, if it suits
> you then, you load things on the visible one after fiddling with the hidden
> one. Kinda cumbersome but it works, if all you need to check is in the HTML
> source then it is better with libURL calls under beforeNavigate but if the
> interaction with the server needs cookies then maybe you'd better use a
> hidden revbrowser
>
> Andre

maybe this is an idea for a feature request?

I mean to have a message that gets sent when:
1. an URL has been loaded in RevBrowser BUT
2. right BEFORE it is going to be displayed!

So one could check the htmltext to not/allow the display.
Know what I mean? Something like "BrowserDocumentLoaded"

What do you think?

Best

Klaus

--