[OT][FYI] Graphic Converter 7 has been released.

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 1 15:47:34 EDT 2010

I know a lot of people on this list probably use Graphic Converter as a
less-expensive "Photoshop" and Thorsten Lemke has released his latest
version, and it ROCKS.  He's offereing an incredibly reasonable upgrade
offer, and after 5 minutes with this version, I upgraded from the last
version for about $25 US. WOW is all I can say. Great features not available
anywhere else, not even PS. This is a complete rewrite.

http://www.lemkesoft.com

--

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA