"Live Code" owned by Microsoft (and others) ? [Was: Re: GOOSE BUMPS]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 1 10:44:04 EDT 2010

Please forgive the links in my last post.  It seems the USPTO uses
unnecessarily time-sensitive session IDs, so the URLs I provided won't work.

In fact, I can't find a way to make a useful URL to even the search
page, so here's how to get to it:

1.  Go to:  <http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/index.jsp>

2. Click the link labeled "Basic Word Mark Search (New User)"

3. Once on the Search page, type "livecode" in the field provided
    and that'll produce the list of results.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World