Nine digit zip codes

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Nov 30 20:01:34 EST 2010

Yep, makes sense, especially if they sell those zip+4 lists.

Kind of related, has anyone had any experience with selecting zip
codes based on a given zip code and a radius from it?  A mailing list
I use has that feature to target newsletters and would be a handy
function to have.  I'm guessing it must have some sort of latitude/
longitude calculation in there.

Pete Haworth