Making a tool palette

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Nov 30 17:36:38 EST 2010

I have said this before, and I don't mean to come off as rude, but I read these posts in a threaded format. When someone replies to a post but changes the subject line to create a new post, it still remains part of the same thread in my email app, and now I have 2, 3 and 4 subjects at times in the same thread. I know it's not a big deal, but it's easy to just create a new email and type "use" in the address. Your email should fill in the full address for you. Thanks. (I guess people who reply to the digest can cause this too).

Bob