Nine digit zip codes

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 11:20:57 EST 2010

Jim,

Thanks. Good explanation.

But I still wonder where RIchard came up with the input to the GET
command, namely:

visited
=1&pagenumber=0&firmname=&address2=620+moulton&address1=&city=los
+
angeles
&state=ca&urbanization=&zip5=90031&submit.x=48&submit.y=8&submit=Find
+ZIP+Code

I can use it as template to find the nine digit zip code for any
address and so my problem is solved, but I would like to know where it
comes from. I am missing something that I may need the next time.

Thanks again,

Jim Hurley