on-rev server question

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Nov 26 13:08:55 EST 2010

Andre,

First sorry to hear about the current increase in violence in your Country. I hope it is resolved soon. Until then drive very fast, my friend, very fast and walk fast too.

Those name servers are the ones from LOKI???

AddOn Domain -- Got it!

Thanks

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8