Question about Pasting or copying cds from one stack to another

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Nov 25 16:56:12 EST 2010

Anyone, Please!

I'm finding that when I copy a card from one stack to another "target" stack that the copied card brings with it the menus from the old stack. This is very confusing to me. The menus are very similar, yet different. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I would like the new card to use the same menus as the ones existing in the target stack. I'm performing the copying via a script.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins