revMobile: backbutton graphic geometry

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Nov 24 16:54:29 EST 2010

Hi David,

as John pointed out I made an attempt at making a stack that uses graphics
and graphic effects/gradients to mimic buttons for the iPhone. Once you like
what you see you take a snapshot or turn it into a ready made button. There
are two cards, one for the blue buttons the other for different colors.

That stack is not perfect!

I announced it here:

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-buttons-for-iPhone-td3047653.html

If a couple of people show interest I might improve on it. Currently there
the tip is two pixel off on the right or left arrow. Also one might have the
dividing line more to the middle.

If there is interest in this approach I would look into it.

here are the URLs from the previous announcement.

A funny thing is that in the revlet you can copy the button or the images
right off the revlet/browser into your stack.

http://www.berndniggemann.on-rev.com/btnsiphone/buttonsiphone_0.1.livecode.zip

or type/paste in your message box:

go stack url
"http://www.berndniggemann.on-rev.com/btnsiphone/buttonsiphone_0.1.livecode"

and hit return. Watch out for linebreaks

here is the stack for the iPhone buttons as a revlet:

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/iphonebtnsrevlet/

here is the link to the most recent version

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/btnsiphonecurrent/ButtonsiPhone_0.1.2.livecode.zip

regards

Bernd