OAuth wiki

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 24 12:02:27 EST 2010

That's great, David.

So, here's what you do (again, because somehow people ignore this).

Now you go to the website of the wiki. There, you will find a link "Admin". Click on that link. It takes you to a web form. Fill out the web form and mention that you registered for the wiki. Make sure to include your user name. Submit the form and approximately 24 hours later you will be able to log in.

Another possibility is to write me OFF LIST, mentioning that you registered for the wiki and including your user name. Approximarely 24 hours after I receive your e-mail OFF LIST you will be able to log in.

Come on guys... I wrote this three times already. Send me a message OFF LIST please and all will be take care of. Thank you.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com