Strange Datagrid Column Problem

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Wed Nov 24 11:39:17 EST 2010

Pete - I am not sure, as I have not had time to track this down myself, but
I think the issue may come up when the object does not exist - ie instead of
reporting an error it returns another control (ie in your case a field - my
guess is that this is something to do with the way the engine works out
references for behaviors - it is using "control id 1234 of ...", and there
is a wriggly little bug in there somewhere?