AW: Updating to LiveCode 4.5.1 - Valentina 4.7

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 23 08:07:26 EST 2010

Yes, LiveCode 4.5.1 runs fine with older Valentina releases, but up to now I
didn't get the latest Valentina release 4.7 to run on Windows (... as you
know Bill) On Mac I got to run Valentina 4.7 with older Rev releases as well
as with 4.5.1, but on Windows Valentina quits after the demo period of 10
min with older rev releases as well as with LC 4.5.1
Tiemo