desktop to iPad

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 22 21:19:08 EST 2010

Right - I think I'm with you now. I haven't used the plugin for a while but
with the latest version when I run a newly created stack in the iPad
simulator (which only seems to work if I select version 3.2 in the plugin
AND in the simulator, the stack is rendered in an iPhone sized 'window',
just like you see when you run an iPhone app on an iPad.

Interestingly, when I pull up one of my existing experimental iPad stacks in
the simulator (i.e. I'm not starting these through the livecode mobile
plugin interface) they are correctly sized and oriented.

Something seems to be a bit flakey here.

According to the plugin, I have iOS 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1 installed.

Anybody else seeing something similar?

Terry...