The mailing list is slow

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Nov 22 14:12:32 EST 2010

On 22/11/2010 18:52, "Peter Haworth" <pete at mollysrevenge.com> wrote:

> Maybe it's because you are sending the messages to the old Revolution
> list?

There is no reason that I can think of for it to be any slower than the
previous list. Obviously we'll keep an eye on it to make sure but it
*should* be just as fast.

>From time to time there would have been a little variance on the old list
too, depending on general server load and traffic. Perhaps you just didn't
notice because it wasn't a new list and you weren't looking for it.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode - Realize fast, compile-free coding