OT: getting page hit-counts for on-rev account

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Nov 18 23:52:52 EST 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 12:55 AM, Nicolas Cueto wrote:

> How can one retrieve a count of the number of visitors to a specific web-page?

Quite often I use a service at http://statcounter.com/

It not only counts, but shows you the pages they were on, what order they traveled through, how long on each page, referral, and some other bits of information. Helpful for fine tuning entry/landing pages to larger sites. Free up to five hundred records (I think) but that simply means it keeps the most recent 500. For a price you can add more records and other features.

sims