Is it possible to access or set individual pixels of an image?

Marty Billingsley marty at ucls.uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:47:28 EST 2010

Thanks to everyone who responded! I understand imageData a lot better
now. (And the fact that transparency is stored in maskData, not
imageData.)

Turns out I was able to solve the problem using a combination of crop
and imageData -- now I can split an image into irregularly-shaped
puzzle pieces.

Next step: snap a photo with the web cam so the photo can be turned
into a jigsaw puzzle.

Thanks agin,
   - marty

--