Please suggest script

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:38:44 EST 2010

I see where you're going with this.  First I need to point out, if the field
doesn't have locktext set, don't think it will work, BUT, if it is.. For the
plainest, simplest form, no validation or anything of that sort you can do
the following.

In the button you can put:

on mouseUp
   set the textstyle of the selectedchunk to link
end mouseUp

And for the field:

on mouseUp
   if the textstyle of the clickchunk is "link" then
      launch url the clicktext
   end if
end mouseUp