Quitting Question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 02:27:23 EST 2010

Mark, I can't get this to work properly. Frankly, I think something like this should be automatically resolved as part of the Auto script on the Menu Builder. As is, too complicated; plus it doesn't work even implementing your suggestions. I may have made a mistake, but I don't think so. I've just decided to always save with that caveat to users. Not a friendly solution, but my users will be very bright professionals. Not to say that we haven't all screwed up at one time or another. (smile)

Joe Wilkins