Drag and Drop to Item in List Field

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 18:54:05 EST 2010

On a locked field with "list behavior" set and this script in the field
works for me.  I found this somewhere (can't remember to give credit):

on mouseMove
    put word 2 of the mouseLine into myLineNr
    if myLineNr is not empty and the hilitedline of me is not myLineNr then
       set the hilitedLine of me to myLineNr
    end if
end mouseMove

Marty Knapp