Drag and Drop to Item in List Field

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 18:39:30 EST 2010

The following script works very well with one problem. This script hilites the line correctly but just keeps hiliting lines as I move the mouse around and they stay hilited.

Make a scrolling field with some lines of text and put this handler in it:

on mouseWithin
   set the backgroundColor of the mouseLine to "yellow"
end mouseWithin

How do I have it only hilite one line at a time?

Bill Vlahos