paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 03:22:29 EST 2010

Thank you Trevor.

Using Rev 3.5 Mac IDE,  I was able to load a page and make a Post from/to an
https server just  downloading the certificate "cacert.pem"  and inserting
this command:

  *set* the sslCertificates to  "cacert.pem"

However, I was not able to  accomplish the same tasks using the Linux cgi
engine 3.5.

It looks like I was not able to upload the certificate.

I tryed:

   *set* itemdelimiter to "/"

   *put* the filename of this stack into ADDRESS1

   *put* "cacert.pem" into last item of ADDRESS1

   *set* the sslCertificates to  ADDRESS1

and also

 *set* itemdelimiter to "/"

   *put* the filename of this stack into ADDRESS1

   *put* "cacert.pem" into last item of ADDRESS1

 *put* "file:" & ADDRESS1  into  ADDRESS1

 *set* the sslCertificates to  URL ADDRESS1

Using both of these scripts,  I got an error form the Https server, and I
guess that's because the Certificate issue.

How can I fix this?

All the best

Paolo Mazza