Going crazy with dgText

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 14 15:53:38 EST 2010

Hello,

I've a little script that populates a dataGrid with a tab delimited text (titles are located in the first line).
In the IDE everything works fine but once the application is built the dataGrid is always empty.
I've tried everything I could think of but didn't get it.

Here is the script (located in the preOpenStack handler of a one card stack):

  if the cParamétrageDesItems of this stack is not empty then
    set the dgData of group "Paramétrage items" to empty
    dispatch "ResetList" to group "Paramétrage items"
    put the cParamétrageDesItems of this stack into itemListWithTitle
    set the dgText ["true"] of group "Paramétrage items" to itemListWithTitle
    dispatch "ResetList" to group "Paramétrage items"
    set the cParamétrageDesItems of this stack to empty
  end if

If someone has an idea why it doesn't work once built I'd be very happy.

Thanks , best regards,

ÉrIC Miclo

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --