Performance Mystery Solved - IT'S THE DATA STUPID!!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Nov 12 16:28:34 EST 2010

Yay! Nice catch. You had me going there for a while. I wonder though how this would affect a standalone which uses sqlYoga? As I mentioned, sqlYoga uses the long ID of the button object that stores the database objects as properties.

Seems to me however that it might be better to just let the engine do what it was designed to do, that is resolve the object references on the fly, instead of storing them in properties. But I have no knowledge of your app or it's inner workings so that may be simplistic.

Bob