Audio Triggering + Mouse Event latency

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Nov 12 10:55:17 EST 2010

> I thought FranklinAudio could be a solution, but apparently
> Anthony is still getting some latency issues.  It would be
> great to see Anthony's project done in LiveCode.
>
> Anthony, the only other item I can think of is, by any chance
> are you running any other scripts while tapping buttons?  Any
> monitors or polling taking place?

Have you stripped the application down to its bare minimum to see if that
improves results, or increasing the amount of available memory? Im wondering
if some key portion of the app or the sounds are somehow being cached to
disk rather than staying resident in memory.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software