LiveCode Apps and Mac App Store

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:55:31 EST 2010

Greetings,
I'm aware of the change in Apple policy that allows creation and
submission of LiveCode apps to the iPhone/Pad store and that Rev has
taken steps in that direction. I was under the impression that the
AppStore was the same - viz. apps built with LiveCode could be
submitted and accepted. However, when I read the agreement it states
that "Your Application must... use Xcode for bundling and submission."
Perhaps I don't understand the context or meaning of bundling and
submission so my question is, can LiveCode apps be submitted "as is"
to the Mac App store?

Thanks
Ron