Method question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 15:38:17 EST 2010

Yes this is true and there are several others that could apply as well.

As I mentioned in my initial email there are many solutions and I wanted to
get other people's perspective on their approach... this gives me freshness
and a more rounded base.

I could spend days in the dictionary and days coming up with good or bad
methods so it is always nice that people on this list are willing to help
(hopefully it helps more than just myself).

Glen