Behavior Problem

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Mon Nov 8 15:57:21 EST 2010

I have two sets of checkboxes, which are grouped ("marked" ad "major") I have
the following script in a button:

on mouseUp
  switch
      case (hilitedButton of group "marked" is not 0 and hilitedButton of
group "major" is not 0 )
         set the hilite of button "RBE" to true
         set the hilite of button "RBN" to false
         show field "Elig"
         hide field "NotElig"
         break
      case (hilitedButton of group "marked" is not 0 and hilitedButton of
group "major" is 0)
         hide field "Elig"
         show field "NotElig"
         break
      case (hilitedButton of group "marked" is 0 and the hilitedButton of
group "major" is 0)
         hide field "Elig"
         show field "NotElig"
         break
   end switch

In the property inspector for both groups, I referenced the button: button
ID number stack "test"

The script only works when I click on the button. Why doesn't the Behavior
of the button handle this automatically?