Beachball cursor Help

pepetoo at cox.net pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Nov 8 11:29:22 EST 2010

Mark, I understand what you're saying, but when my application starts up it takes maybe 5 to 10 seconds to load data the user has previously saved or default data. I like to have a "simple" indication that something is happening. I suppose I could use the wristwatch, but nothing as complicated as a progress bar. Thanks for the input.

Joe Wilkins