Paging Shao Sean

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Nov 7 19:52:40 EST 2010

On 11/7/10 12:57 PM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have here version 2.5.3.
>
> As i  think it´s ok for Shao Sean, i´ve uploaded it to my dropbox
> and publish the link to this list.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11969084/LiveCode/smtpLibraries/libSmtp253.livecode
>
>  Btw.: Did you have a look also at Sarah´s library? Her library
> supports HTML and also attachments.

Thank you very much, I hope Sean doesn't mind. This version is newer
than one that someone just sent me privately. I appreciate it. Sean also
wrote, so I'll get back to her and see if this is the latest.

I do have Sarah's stack which is also excellent. Right now I'm just
reviewing the options. I don't need enclosures or html, so probably
either one will work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com