standalone image problem

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Sat Nov 6 10:54:19 EDT 2010

Edward,

The tricky thing about standalone apps on OS X is that, if you do not set the defaultFolder in the stack, the defaultFolder will be the folder where the .app bundle resides. If you do set the defaultfolder to be the folder where the stack resides, as John has shown in his example, when you create a standalone out of the stack, the defaultFolder is *inside* the .app bundle. See my note in the dictionary under defaultFolder for more details.

Regards,

Devin