Path and File Questions for On-Rev

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:12:59 EDT 2010

if you set the defaultfolder to the defaultFolder & "/myFolder"
and then put the files you should be good to go.

delete file takes a path as argument so if you don't want to set the default
folder for that you can specify a relative (based on current default folder)
or absolute path
delete file "pathtofolder/filetodelete"
and the result will contain a fail message if the file was not found.