delete chunk.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Nov 3 10:25:22 EDT 2010

I agree it would be great to be able to say
    set the payAttentionToTrailingDelimiters to true

But in the meantime you can use the fact that doubling a trailing
delimiter will be ignored.
repeat for each line L in tData
    if the last item of (L & the itemDel) is empty then
       -- deal with an empty one
    else
       -- use "the last item of L" which is not empty
    end if

-- Alex.