OT: linux question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 2 05:21:24 EDT 2010

Hi Tim,

Try to download http://qurl.tk/jv (tab ball) or use our own (whichever is newer) and un-tar the file. Open  terminal and use 'cd' to navigate to .../rr268x-linux-src-v1.1/product/rr2680/linux/. Type "make install" and wait what happens. If it does't work, you are probably missing some libraries and don't need to keep trying. Ask the manufacturer for the correct source for your Linux version.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com