a weird thing about registration, Linux

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:33:20 EDT 2010

Working directory, and home directory are different things.  It's
looking for the .Revolution file on the home directory, working
directory makes no difference, and as soon as you su, the home
directory is changed to roots home.

And yeah, not really an effective solution. For all user install, the
reg info should be kept seperate and used for all users, with only
individual user preferences stored in ~/.revolution. To make it
seemless rev needs to set up a default prefs file that is
automagically placed in the home directory, with registration intact,
or as I mentioned, seperate the registration out and have the home dir
only store preferences, not reg info.