[OT] Browsing the internet... It is safer from Linux?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 02:11:48 EDT 2010

Chipp, not saying you are wrong, but how would you know?  That's the thing
that got me, and why I think Alejandro's thought of taking Windows offline
is quite sensible.  The problem with windows getting compromised is I am not
sure you necessarily know when its happened.  Most studies on anti malware
seem to show that you need more than one, and even then, you don't catch
everything.  That's why I refuse to disinfect now.  It takes forever, and
you cannot promise a proper job even then.