RTF documents as templates

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Mon May 31 19:11:07 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

You guess that is posible use the doc template with some graphic or
images inside the word and fill all the data respecting the images
format? I don't know wordLib 1.3
Also I think that maybe we can found other non-propietary format to
use..., but let's try

As you wish, email is fine for me.

Salut,
Josep