inconsistent field appearance

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:55:39 EDT 2010

> Are you sure you're not just seeing differences based on the default font of
> each platform?

Thanks for double-checking, Scott.

But, as is shown in my first message's script snippet, the font is
being first cleared and then directly set (advise which I got from a
message of yours in the archives).

Plus, the font is quite different from Tahoma/Segoe, so I have visual
confirmation that the font is the same on both systems.

Probably I don't understand enough about fonts but, perhaps it's the
font size I'm using and this particular font aren't a happy
combination? Or does that matter?

--
Nicolas Cueto