Download queue with libURL

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 31 08:42:39 EDT 2010

Hi Terry,

You don't need to do this. LibURL can do this by itself. Just issue
the upload and download commands right-away.

Does item 3 of line 1 of kjoejoe contain a file path? (It should).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.